Sunday 18 September 2011

Filming Day 1

Filming went successfully today. Everyone arrived slightly earlier than planned although we still did not get started until 2:15pm due to the sheer effort of getting the drum up the hill to the location.

After that, everything went largely as planned, with filming done roughly in the planned order. This meant that everything was covered quickly and efficiently although some oversights were made in terms of the closing of the song. In particular I did not gather enough shots of the rest of the band during the main guitar solo. However, I will simply have to replace this with shots of Frankie or re-shoot the band at a later date for these shots.



Also, my attempts at the moving camera were probably not as steady as they should have been. Unfortunately, I do not have the necessary equipment to do smooth swoops. However, the movements are as smooth as I could get them with the limited technology I had and I can quite easily inter-cut with other shots to make it look smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment